PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information." We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
"Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
"Tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site). Device Information is also utilized for remarketing and retargeting advertising if applicable.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes of providing the services to you, as well as providing general user service, conducting research, improving our services and advertising (as described further below).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") educational page. You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
No personal information (Name, Email, Address, Credit Card Info, Birthdate, Financial Records, etc.) is captured or stored via the site.
EUROPEAN USERS’ RIGHTS
Some data protection laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), provide you with certain rights in connection with Personal Information you have shared with us. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information which we hold about you.
- The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your Personal Information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your Personal Information from our servers and to erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your Personal Information will likely impact your ability to use our services.
- The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Information, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to a "portable" copy of your Personal Information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Information stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To make such a request you may contact us through the contact information below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail:
Nine Orchard Hotel,
9 Orchard Street,
New York, NY 10002